Spirit of WAR – Definitive Weekend Warfront Edition
It has long been said that the souls of the violent dead cannot rest when fresh blood decorates their graves. A saying that appears to be more than mere superstition to those that battle within the cemetary atop High Pass. Strange and frightening figures form from the cloying mists to tower above the clashing armies.
The High Pass Cemetary scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Take and hold the Stag and Crypt for your side! Slaughter your enemies and rack up victories upon the Cemetary battlefield this weekend only!
- Basic Reward – Hartshorne Tincture – A self-rez potion!
- Advanced Reward – Vanquisher’s Boon – Buff that awards extra Emblems from Scenarios based on the final score.
- Elite Reward – Medal of Brawn/Insight/Discipline/Accuracy/Perseverance
The Live Event Herald for Order is named Kadius Kridt and is located at (26776, 30868) by the Flight Master in Altdorf. The Live Event Herald for Destruction is named Kralf Hexenkrieger and is located at (29455, 32368) by the Flight Master in the Inevitable City.
Weekend Warfronts traditionally start on a Friday and end on Monday morning. The task list is the same regardless of Tier/Realm.
There is a bonus to Experience and Renown while in this Scenario during the Weekend Warfront, making it the Scenario to be in.
Hands-down one of the most beautiful scenarios in terms of artwork. From the huge skull on the ground in the middle to the frozen fountains outside of each spawn-point, this map is really well done.
Tactically, it’s one of the simplest maps as well since it’s just a huge square and the spawn points are equidistant from the objectives. Tanks really shine here though, as if they’re smart they can ninja objectives and hold off attackers while the timer ticks down for the lock. Easily my favorite Scenario to solo-queue as a defensive-spec tank. :p
Weekend Event Tasks
- Participate in the High Pass Cemetary scenario 25 times
- Take the Crypt 10 times during the High Pass scenario
- Take the Stag 10 times during the High Pass scenario
- Defeat 100 enemies in the High Pass Cemetary scenario
- Complete all Spirit of War tasks
The only thing challenging about this task list is finishing the Scenario 25 times and that just takes persistence. The rest comes easily during that many Scenarios.
Title: the Haunted
- 3/5/10 – Initial rewards were: Basic – Healing Potion, Advanced – Molotov Potion, Elite – Vanquisher’s Boon
- 7/23/10 – No changes
- 7/22/11 – No changes