Battle at the Cairn – Definitive Weekend Warfront Edition
The isle of Ulthuan is all too familiar with the bitter tale of brother turning against brother. In places the rage and hatred of familial betrayal have seeped into the land, turning the sites of ancient struggles into magical wellsprings of dark power. Now a new battle erupts as Order and Destruction forces vie for control of the Blackcairn Estate.
The Blood of the Black Cairn scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Hold as many objectives as you can while continuing to advance. Charge forth, defeat your enemies and earn a decisive victory at the site of the Blackcairn family’s historic shame.
- Basic Reward – Hartshorne Tincture – A self-rez potion!
- Advanced Reward – Vanquisher’s Boon – Buff that awards extra Emblems from Scenarios based on the final score.
- Elite Reward – Medal of Brawn/Insight/Discipline/Accuracy/Perseverance
The Live Event Herald for Order is named Kadius Kridt and is located at (26776, 30868) by the Flight Master in Altdorf. The Live Event Herald for Destruction is named Kralf Hexenkrieger and is located at (29455, 32368) by the Flight Master in the Inevitable City.
Weekend Warfronts traditionally start on a Friday and end on Monday morning. The task list is the same regardless of Tier/Realm.
There is a bonus to Experience and Renown while in this Scenario during the Weekend Warfront, making it the Scenario to be in.
Such a fabulous map and so horribly played by most people. lol. Lots of room for solo and small-group maneuvering here, however keep in mind the objective is to capture or steal points and ultimately you’ll have to duke it out 12 v 12 at that middle point to dominate. However, if you’re pushed back to your spawn, don’t be afraid to send someone to the far objective to ninja it and reset the objectives!
Weekend Event Tasks
- Win a Blood of the Black Cairn scenario with 500 points
- Defeat or help defeat 500 enemy realm players
- Control all five objectives when the Blood of the Black Cairn scenario ends
- Complete all Battle at the Cairn tasks
This task list has the largest “defeat enemy players” goal of any of the Weekend Warfronts and yet the “Control all five objectives” task still ends up being the hardest for most to complete. Hands down, one of the few task lists that requires people to truly play at the top of their game. If you don’t, you better hope you get really lucky. 😉
- 6/4/10 – Initial rewards were: Basic – Healing Potion, Advanced – Molotov Potion, Elite – Vanquisher’s Boon.
- 12/10/10 – Basic reward changed to Hartshorne Tincture. Advanced reward changed to Vanquisher’s Boon. Elite reward changed to Medal of Brawn/Determination/Perseverance/Accuracy/Insight.
- 6/17/11 – No changes
- 8/19/11 – No changes