Talabec Massacre – Definitive Weekend Warfront Edition
The hastily constructed Talabec Dam is both a triumph of villager engineering and a potential disaster in the making, a disaster which forces of Destruction are bent on exploiting to their advantage. Now Order and Destruction converge upon the single blocked finger of the Talabec in a struggle for the lives of innocent citizens.
The Talabec Dam scenario is open again for characters of all levels! Intercept and deliver Bombs to gain points for your side, slaughter enemy realm players and claim a flawless victory in order to receive a unique title!
- Basic Reward – Twisting Tentacle Pie x5
- Advanced Reward – Vanquisher’s Boon – Buff that awards extra Emblems from Scenarios based on the final score.
- Elite Reward – Medal of Brawn/Insight/Discipline/Accuracy/Perseverance
The Live Event Herald for Order is named Kadius Kridt and is located at (26776, 30868) by the Flight Master in Altdorf. The Live Event Herald for Destruction is named Kralf Hexenkrieger and is located at (29455, 32368) by the Flight Master in the Inevitable City.
Weekend Warfronts traditionally start on a Friday and end on Monday morning. The task list is the same regardless of Tier/Realm.
There is a bonus to Experience and Renown while in this Scenario during the Weekend Warfront, making it the Scenario to be in.
I’m not sure why this map confuses people so much at times, but it does.
On a related note: For the love of all that’s holy, run the bomb to the right drop-off point please. Order takes it to the Dam (bottom of map), Destruction takes it to the Windmill (top of map). IT’S NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT!!!
Oh, and feel free to pad your kill count with all the livestock. Good times, good times.
Weekend Event Tasks
- Successfully deliver 2 Bombs during the Talabec Dam scenario
- Intercept 5 Bomb Bearers
- Defeat 100 enemy realm players
- Participate in the Talabec Dam scenario 15 times
- Win a Talabec Dam scenario with 500 points
- Complete all Talabec Massacre tasks
Running the bomb is always the tricky part for some classes with this Scenario. I’d expect you’d need a pre-made to pull it off as a squishy most of the time. Good luck!
Title: Talabec Survivor
- 4/9/10 – Initial rewards were: Basic – Twisting Tentacle Pie, Advanced – Molotov Potion, Elite – Vanquisher’s Boon. Task list was: Deliver 10 bombs, Intercept 5 bomb carriers, Defeat 100 enemy players, Participate 15 times, Win with 500 points, Complete all tasks.
- 6/25/10 – No changes.
- 7/30/10 – Advanced reward changed to Vanquisher’s Boon. Elite reward changed to Medal of Brawn/Perseverance/Determination/Insight/Accuracy. Delivery task changed to 2 deliveries.
- 10/15/10 – No changes
- 2/25/11 – No changes
- 4/8/11 – No changes
- 5/13/11 – No changes
- 8/12/11 – No changes