RvR Pack? Skaven? New Zone? – What Would You Ask?
As I type this, we’ve only heard bits and pieces from Gamescom in Germany of what Bioware Mythic has had under wraps for the near-future of WAR.
I was hoping more would be known before we hit up Games Day Baltimore and started our own blogger interviews, but there’s still time I guess.
However, I wanted to put out the call to all WAR players and ask you for your input if you can’t make it to GDB.
What do you want to know? What would you ask if you were there?
Here’s your chance to get the inside scoop on WAR.
Before we start, a few disclaimers:
- I can’t guarantee that your question will get answered, all I can do is ask.
- I may change the way the question is phrased, but keep the intent intact, to try to make sure it gets answered with as much information as possible.
- Questions not directly pertaining to the information they’re releasing this weekend will be low-priority to me and only get asked if we run out of the others. For obvious reasons.
- I have questions I want answered too! So don’t expect me to JUST ask the ones you submit. :p
Here’s a quick synopsis of what we know so far:
- Skaven are involved, but not as a standard race you can play from Rank 1 on.
- There will be an “RvR Pack” or something like that. Maybe multiple “Packs”.
- There will be 20 more Renown Ranks, allowing you to go up to 100.
- Progression through lower Renown Ranks will be “smoother”.
- This is not part of a “Free to Play” model.
- There will be multiple purchase options that address “Power, Progression and Personality”.
- There will be a new Zone.
I’ll update this section through Friday night and make note of all questions submitted. If I can check it again Saturday morning before Games Day starts, I will. But don’t bet on it as WAR Day Out @Camden Yards is Friday night and may go on late. 😉 So get your questions in ASAP!
So, fire away with your questions in the Comment section and I will start adding them to “The List”.